When you’re looking for a little something to say you care, we’ve got you covered. Our Boxes of Fortune contain fortune cookies with words of wisdom from some our favourite soothsayers – pick your favourite, pick your card, write your message and we’ll deal with the rest.
WHAT WOULD BEYONCÉ DO?
Featuring a fortune cookie with a quote from Beyonce, as well as an emoji tattoo, all wrapped up in a mini chinese takeaway box.
“Drunk in love, I want you”
WHAT WOULD LESLIE KNOPE DO?
Featuring a fortune cookie with a quote from Leslie Knope/ Galentines Day, as well as an emoji tattoo, wrapped in a mini chinese takeaway box.
“Hoes before bros. Uteruses before duderuses. Ovaries before brovaries”
WHAT WOULD SNOOP DOGG DO?
Featuring a fortune cookie with a quote from Snoop Dogg, as well as an emoji tattoo, all wrapped up in a mini chinese takeaway box.
“Love is an unexplainable feeling, an expression. It’s a touch, it’s a feel. Once you feel it, it’s like no other thing in the world.”
Some facts about fortune cookies
- they’re delicious. The American version is made of vanilla and loads of delicious butter, but in Japan the original fortune cookie is made with sesame and miso for a more savoury taste.
- they’ve featured in The Simpsons twice.
- there are 3 billion made every year.
- thanks for fortune cookies often containing suggested lottery numbers in America, in one draw 110 people won the jackpot.
- we’ve written an article containing everything you could possibly want to know about fortune cookies here.